WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational Health Nurses and Physicians
- Employee Health Professionals
- Infection Control Practitioners
- Industrial Hygienists
- Safety Officers
- Human Resource Administrators
- Risk Managers
- Hospital Administrators
- Case Managers
- Other Interested Individuals
The Association of Occupational Health Professionals in Healthcare (AOHP) is a national association with members who serve as leaders in championing the vital role of occupational health professionals in healthcare today. Through active involvement at local, state, and national levels, AOHP has become the defining authority and leading advocate for occupational health and safety in healthcare, representing tens of thousands of healthcare personnel throughout the nation. AOHP promotes the health, safety, and well-being of healthcare workers through advocacy; occupational health education and networking opportunities; health and safety advancement through best practice and research; and partnering with other invested stakeholders. Founded in 1981, AOHP is governed by a board of directors consisting of elected officials, including regional directors.
Meet representatives from the companies that manufacture the products and services you use most often. For those companies wishing to display, please contact Annie Wiest at AOHP Headquarters at 800-362-4347 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an Exhibitor Prospectus.
A refund of all registration fees, less 20 percent, will be made when a written request is received by Aug 11, 2023. No refunds will be made after this date. Registration substitutions may be made if requested in writing before Thursday, Aug 31, 2023.
AOHP reserves the right to cancel the pre-conference workshops if the minimum registration is not met. Any change in workshop selection must be sent to AOHP Headquarters in writing by Aug 11, 2023, to avoid a $25 administrative charge.
If you are aware of any disability that might prevent you from participating in any part of this conference, please contact AOHP Headquarters at email@example.com or call 800-362-4347 so that we may work with you to make the necessary arrangements to allow your full participation. Also, please notify Headquarters if you have any dietary restrictions.
REGISTRATION DESK OPEN HOURS
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023: 4 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023: 7 am to 6 pm
- Thursday, September 7, 2023: 6:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Friday, September 8, 2023: 7 am to 5:00 pm
If you are not a member, the non-member main conference registration fee will include 2024 AOHP membership. The membership year is March 1, 2024 through February 28, 2025. Please complete the Membership Application and return it along with your Registration Form. Your membership will be activated by December 1, 2023, providing you with an additional three free months of membership.
As an AOHP member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A subscription to the Journal of the Association of Occupational Health Professionals in Healthcare, AOHP’s quarterly publication.
- A subscription to the quarterly e-newsletter Making a Difference…
- A subscription to the monthly AOHP e-Bytes.
- A subscription to the AOHP Listserv.
- FREE live webinars.
- FREE CE on reading Journal Articles.
- Networking and educational opportunities sponsored by regional and local affiliates.
- Continuing education opportunities through local chapters and annual conference events.
- Leadership opportunities on chapter and national levels.
- Government affairs updates.
- Access to employment opportunities on a national level.
- Reduced member rate on AOHP education programs and publications.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.aohp.org, contact AOHP Headquarters by telephone at 800-362-4347, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.