SPECIAL EVENTS AND HELPFUL INFORMATION
FRIDAY ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING AND AWARD LUNCHEON
Join us at the annual business meeting and award luncheon on Friday, Sept 6. The luncheon meeting is included in your main conference registration. This special event recognizes winners of AOHP individual and chapter awards. Celebrate with the award winners and hear the latest news from AOHP board members. To attend, please make sure to check “I will attend” on the Registration Form. This event is sponsored by QIAGEN.
WEDNESDAY OPENING RECEPTION
Step into style at the Wednesday Opening Reception - Boots & Bling Affair! Get ready to dazzle at the Boots & Bling Extravaganza! Polish up those cowboy boots, twirl your skirts, loop on those bolo ties, and tip your hat to style. Pack them all into your travel bags because this conference, complete with the event, is set to be an unforgettable experience! Join us on September 4th in the vibrant exhibit hall at Hilton Fort Worth. Kick off your experience by exploring innovative products, connecting with exhibitors, and getting to know the dedicated companies that enhance your professional journey. This is your chance to not only discover new opportunities but also to enjoy a few hours of networking, relish delicious munchies, and have an all-around fantastic time.
- Before you travel, plan ahead.
- Let the hotel know if you will be arriving late when you make your hotel reservation. If your flight is delayed, inform the hotel as soon as possible to secure your booking.
- Take your expensive jewelry/valuables with you or put them in the hotel safe. Don't leave them in your room.
- View the agenda ahead of time. Make sure you know when and where the sessions/events will be held and be prompt as a courtesy to the speaker and other attendees.
- Meeting rooms in the hotel are often too cold or too warm. Dress in layers and bring sweaters/shawls and socks with you.
- Make sure you bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes. Lots of attractions and beaches in the area that you don't want to miss.
- Remember to bring lots of business cards. You will need the business cards for networking, exhibitors, and door prize drawings.
- Relax, enjoy, and have fun!